606 State St. Portsmouth, NH 03801 -603-502-6157
- Poem titled “Is it Midlife, or Midlife Crisis?” Published in Southern NH University’s Penmen Review.
- Featured Poet in Penmen Review’s first anthology, 2014.
- Second poem, “Rejection can be the Greatest Thing” featured in Spotlight section in Penmen Review. http://penmenreview.com/rejection-can-be-the-greatest-thing/
- Created Facebook Page. “A Teenager Growing Up Without Mom.” Inspired from memoir.
- Participated in November 2015, NanoWrimo (National Novel Writing Month). Featured in interview for the Penmen Review for Southern New Hampshire University. http://www.snhu.edu/about-us/news-and-events/2015/12/great-strides-made-through-nanowrimo
- Created writing pieces in fiction and non-fiction. Thesis for Southern NH University titled, “50 going on 15. A teenager growing up without Mom.”
- Master of Arts in English and Creative Writing with concentration in Non Fiction from Southern NH University, 2015. Graduated with GPA of 3.77
PROFESSIONAL WRITING, EDITING EXPERIENCE
- Created regular entries for Facebook for American Traditions.
- Written marketing proposals for Lynne Greene Interiors and Ethan Allen.
- Created Entries for Houzz, Pinterest for American Traditions.
- Reviewer for Penmen Review’s monthly blog for Southern New Hampshire University.
- Written proposals and presentation for Adult evening courses, focus on interior design.
- Business writer, blogger, Facebook pages.
Graduate Admission Counselor, Master of Arts-Southern New Hampshire University -September 2014-Present
Interior Design Consultant, Visual Merchandiser, Social Media- American Traditions- 2012-2015
Interior Design Consultant – Ethan Allen- 2010-2012
Teacher and Creator of- Interior Design Courses– Marshwood High School, Berwick, ME; Minuteman Tech, Lincoln, MA; Assabet Technical School- 2004-2014
Interior Decorator/Project Manager– Lynne Greene Interiors- March 2003 to March 2005
MA in English/Creative Writing- Southern New Hampshire University- May 2015-GPA 3.77
BFA in Interior Design –Savannah College of Art and Design-May 1989
AA in Interior Design- Newbury College-May 1987
Interior Redesign and Feng Shui Certificate -School of Graceful Lifestyles-2010
Over 20 years of experience in retail as a visual merchandiser, proposal writer, social media writer with focus on home furnishings.
Over 25 years of experience as an interior design consultant for major home furnishing companies.